Thursday, April 23, 2015

S is for SO SORRY!

(This should have been written on April 22 . . .)

I probably never should have agreed to post every day because April has been one of the busiest months ever. So far this month, I’ve done fifteen webinars for textbook sales, three onsite sales presentations (including travel for each), and worked on a course that I’m required to complete if I want to do inservice for teachers in the fall. I love doing all of it, but it really wears an old lady out.

SO I’ve gotten behind in writing. I’ve posted partial entries three times, and then I had to skip yesterday. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever been so tired in my whole life. We were up at 3:30 yesterday morning to get my cousins to the airport in Albuquerque by 5:00. After we got home, I had two webinars in which I was a participant, and then yesterday afternoon, I had two back-to-back social studies webinars, probably the most difficult ones I’ve ever had, and I’ve had some difficult ones.


And SO tonight, I’m writing to say that I’m SO SORRY for not being a very faithful participant in our wonderful Blogging A-Z April Challenge. My plan is to do much better from now until April 30! I hope you understand . . .

No comments: